Waldorf High School invites all prospective families to an Information Session for Students and Parents on:
- Monday, January 23 (note: The Information Session on this date will begin at 11:00 am instead of the normal 10:30 am)
- Tuesday, February 14
- Monday, March 5
- Tuesday, March 27
Informations Sessions begin at 10:15 and are over at noon. Visitors to an Information Session will have the opportunity to tour the school, talk with students, parents, teachers and staff about our program and their experiences with it.
At Waldorf High School, each teacher every day is dedicated to help students in their preparation for life in the 21st century
If you have a son or daughter about to enter high school, or even if they are already in a school but looking for a change, and if you are looking for a college preparatory school offering an alternative to a high stress, high pressure high school education, please join us at an Information Session.
- to become clear, informed and heartfelt thinkers;
- to be knowledgeable about the world, human history and culture;
- to be in possession of practical and artistic abilities,
- to feel reverence for and communion with the natural world,
- to act with initiative and freedom in the face of economic and political pressures;
- to interact harmoniously with and respectfully toward others;
- to bring mastery over one’s self and one’s future.
If you are interested in Waldorf High School and cannot attend an Information Session, please contact Susan Morris, our Enrollment Coordinator, to arrange a visit.
Waldorf High School has limited openings for the current school year.